Information sheet for Online Application for PG New Course for the AY 2022-23All Applicants are requested to read the Information and Instructions contained in this sheet carefully before submitting their applications.
2. All Applications for the AY2022-23 will be in accordance with the Amendments to the opening of New or higher course of study, 2000 of the erstwhile Medical Council of India by the National Medical Commission and Postgraduate Medical Education Regulations,2020 of the NMC (All applicants are requested to read these regulations available on the NMC website underRules & Regulations,NMC priorto submitting their application).3. All applicants are to ensure that they fulfill the and mentioned in these amended regulations.
ONLINE Application process
1. All applicants must first register themselves by visiting the registration page by clicking on the below icon “ click here to proceed to registration page ”. After filling up the registration form, you will receive your login credentials with one-time password on your registered email ID.
2. While signing in,you will be prompted to change your password.
3. To Start online application process, sign in with your new password to your account and click on “Start Application – Starting of New courses” icon.
4. PARTICULARS OF APPLICANT
a. Name of Affiliating University- also need to Upload Certified copy of the Consent of affiliation issued by the affiliating University.
b. Name & Address of proposed Medical College - also need to
6. Fees: The required non-refundable fee for application is as below :
a. Rs.2.36 lakhs for the Government Colleges(under Central Government and State Governments)
b. Rs. 4.72 lakhs for private sector medical colleges/institutions
Mode of Payment
(i)PayU: You can make an online payment by selecting the option “PayU” from the dropdown menu. It will redirect you to the payment gateway window wherein you can make the payment using your credit card / debit card or via Net Banking. You can also make the payment using UPI.
(ii)NEFT/RTGS: In case of NEFT/RTGS transactions, please add the below bank details as beneficiary at the time of registration for net banking:
|1. NAME OF DEMANDING AUTHORITY||: SECRETARY, NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION|
|2. NAME OF OFFICE AND ADDRESS||: NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION, POCKET-14, SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 077|
|3. BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER||: 90682160000025|
|4. BANK ACCOUNT TYPE||: SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.|
|5. BANK NAME||: CANARA BANK|
|6. BANK BRANCH NAME||: SECTOR-12A, DWARKA BRANCH NEW DELHI-110078.|
|7. MICR NUMBER||: 11025152|
|8. IFSC CODE||: CNRB0019109|
|9. EMAIL OF CANARA BANK||:|
|10. EMAIL OF ACCOUNTS SECTION||: accounts[at]nmc[dot]org[dot]in|
(1) UTR number shall be quoted in all communications.
(2) In remarks column the name of the college or applicant student/Doctor along with the purpose of payment may be mentioned.
1.The applications are accepted from 28th October 2021 to 27th November 2021, the applications received after the last date and deficiency of documents are considered incomplete and will be liable for rejection.
2. Prescribed fees with GST shall be paid online, if the fees is not paid in full, the application will not be processed and liable for rejection. The fee paid once for one particular course can not be transferred to another course or carried forward.
3. Medical Assessment and Rating Board of NMC will apply the latest regulations of Postgraduate courses as and when they are implemented to the applications submitted.