Information sheet for Online Application for PG Increase of seats for the AY
All Applicants are requested to read the Information and Instructions contained in this sheet carefully before submitting their applications.
3. All applicants are to ensure that they fulfill the Qualifying criteriamentioned in these amended regulations.
4. For increasing number of seats in the existing MBBS course, shall produce Consent of Affiliation and the recognition for the existing course and number of seats.
ONLINE Application process
1. All applicants have to first register themselves by visiting the registration page by clicking on the below icon “click here to proceed to registration page”. After filling up the registration form, you will receive a with one-time password on your registered email ID.
2. You need to sign in with the Unique ID, you will be prompted to change your password. Therefore, request you to change the password of your choice.
3. To Start online application process, please sign in with your Unique ID and your new password. After signing in, please click on “Start Application–Increase of seats” icon.
4. PARTICULARS OF APPLICANT
a. Name of Affiliating University- also need to Upload Certified copy of the Consent of affiliation issued by the affiliating University
b. Name & Address of proposed Medical College - also need to
6. Fees: The required non-refundable fee for application is as below :
a. Rs.2.36 lakhs for the Government Colleges(under Central Government and State Governments)
b. Rs. 4.72 lakhs for private sector medical colleges/institutions
Mode of Payment
(i)PayU: You can make an online payment by selecting the option “PayU” from the dropdown menu. It will redirect you to the payment gateway window wherein you can make the payment using your credit card / debit card or via Net Banking. You can also make the payment using UPI.
(ii)NEFT/RTGS: In case of NEFT/RTGS transactions, please add the below bank details as beneficiary at the time of registration for net banking:
|1. NAME OF DEMANDING AUTHORITY||: SECRETARY, NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION|
|2. NAME OF OFFICE AND ADDRESS||: NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION, POCKET-14, SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 077|
|3. BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER||: 90682160000025|
|4. BANK ACCOUNT TYPE||: SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.|
|5. BANK NAME||: CANARA BANK|
|6. BANK BRANCH NAME||: SECTOR-12A, DWARKA BRANCH NEW DELHI-110078.|
|7. MICR NUMBER||: 11025152|
|8. IFSC CODE||: CNRB0019109|
|9. EMAIL OF CANARA BANK||:|
|10. EMAIL OF ACCOUNTS SECTION||: accounts[at]nmc[dot]org[dot]in|
(1) UTR number shall be quoted in all communications.
(2) In remarks column the name of the college or applicant student/Doctor along with the purpose of payment may be mentioned.
1.The applications are accepted from 1st July 2022 to 20th July 2022, the applications received after the last date and deficiency of documents are considered incomplete and will be liable for rejection.
2. Prescribed fees with GST shall be paid online, if the fees is not paid in full, the application will not be processed and liable for rejection. The fee paid once for one particular course can not be transferred to another course or carried forward.
3. Medical Assessment and Rating Board of NMC will apply the latest regulations of Postgraduate courses as and when they are implemented to the applications submitted.