Information sheet for Online Application for Renewal/Recognition/Continuation of Recognition of MBBS
All Applicants are requested to read the Information and Instructions contained in this sheet carefully before submitting their applications.
seats for the AY 2022-23/2023-24
ONLINE Application process
1. In case you are already registered previously for AY 2021-22, please login using the same User ID and password.
2. If you have forgotten the password, kindly click on the “Forgot Password” link and a temporary password will be sent to your registered email address.
3. In case of any technical help, kindly email your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only technical queries will be handled, and no other emails will be reverted.For any other queries, please email us at email@example.com.
4. To Start online application process, click on “Login” icon below and login with your College User ID and password.
5. Online Application FORM opens
PARTICULARS OF APPLICANT
Fill the required information for Items 1 to 9
6. Upload the completed SAF ‘A’ & ‘B’ (in pdf format only) (click here for SAF ‘A’ & ‘B’(word)/ (PDF)7. To Submit, Click on the SUBMIT APPLICATION icon. In case all fields have not been filled or required document not uploaded, the system will not allow submission of the application.
8. All the applicants should inform about the dates of final theory and practical examinations: -
a) Six months before the examinations.
b) Inform the exact date of examinations.
c) Reminder letter, one week before the exam.
NOTE: Any wrong document with incorrect information will be viewed seriously and an appropriate action will be taken, thereafter. Application will be rejectedautomatically.
9. Please Note:- Your application will be considered as submitted only if you have received an application number against your online application and acknowledgement email with pdf of your application form as an attachment.
10. Fees: The required non-refundable fee for (Renewal/Recognition & Continuation of Recognition) applicationsare as below:
a. Rs. 354,000(including GST) for both the Government Colleges(under Central
Government and State Governments) and for private sector medical
(i)PayU: You can make an online payment by selecting the option “PayU” from the dropdown menu. It will redirect you to the payment gateway window wherein you can
make the payment using your credit card / debit card or via Net Banking. You can also make the payment using UPI.
(ii)NEFT/RTGS: In case of NEFT/RTGS transactions, please add the below bank details as beneficiary at the time of registration for net banking:
|1. NAME OF DEMANDING AUTHORITY||: SECRETARY, NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION|
|2. NAME OF OFFICE AND ADDRESS||: NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION, POCKET-14, SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 077|
|3. BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER||: 90682160000025|
|4. BANK ACCOUNT TYPE||: SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.|
|5. BANK NAME||: CANARA BANK|
|6. BANK BRANCH NAME||: SECTOR-12A, DWARKA BRANCH NEW DELHI-110078.|
|7. MICR NUMBER||: 111025152|
|8. IFSC CODE||: CNRBO019109|
|9. EMAIL OF CANARA BANK||:cb19109[at]canarabank[dot]com|
|10. EMAIL OF ACCOUNTS SECTION||: accounts[at]nmc[dot]org[dot]in|
(1) UTR number shall be quoted in all communications.
(2) In remarks column the name of the college or applicant student/Doctor along with the purpose of payment may be mentioned.