INFORMATION SHEET FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR INCREASE OF SEATS FOR THE AY
All applicants are requested to click on the link below to read carefully the "Public Notice" for all the relevant information before submitting their applications.
Mode of Payment
(i) PayU: You can make an online payment by selecting the option “PayU” from the dropdown menu. It will redirect you to the payment gateway window wherein you can make the payment using your credit card / debit card or via Net Banking. You can also make the payment using UPI.
(ii) NEFT/RTGS: In case of NEFT/RTGS transactions, please add the below bank details as beneficiary at the time of registration for net banking:
1. NAME OF DEMANDING AUTHORITY : SECRETARY, NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION
2. NAME OF OFFICE AND ADDRESS : NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION, POCKET-14, SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 077
3. BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 90682160000025
4. BANK ACCOUNT TYPE : SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.
5. BANK NAME : CANARA BANK
6. BANK BRANCH NAME & ADDRESS : SECTOR-12A, DWARKA BRANCH NEW DELHI-110078.
7. MICR NUMBER : 11025152
8. IFSC CODE : CNRB0019109
9. EMAIL OF CANARA BANK : cb19109[at]canarabank[dot]com
10. EMAIL OF ACCOUNTS SECTION : firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) UTR number shall be quoted in all communications.
(2) In remarks column the name of the college or applicant student/Doctor along with the purpose of payment may be mentioned.
(3) Please Note:- Your application will be considered as submitted only if you have received an application number against your online application and acknowledgement email with pdf of your application form as an attachment.
NOTE: Any wrong document with incorrect information will be viewed seriously and an appropriate action will be taken, thereafter. Application will be rejected automatically.