INFORMATION SHEET FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR INCREASE OF SEATS FOR THE AY
All Applicants are requested to read the Information and Instructions contained in this sheet carefully before submitting their applications.
3. All applicants are to ensure that they fulfill the Qualifying criteriamentioned in these amended regulations.
4. For increasing number of seats in the existing MBBS course, shall produce Consent of Affiliation and the recognition for the existing course and number of seats.
ONLINE Application process
1. To Start online application process, please sign in with your College User ID and Password. After signing in, please click on “ Start Application – Increase in MBBS seats” icon.
2. Online Application FORM opens. Please click below to check the application form format: (Application Form format & information required)
Fill the required information for Items 1 to 8
a. For Item 6- Name of Affiliating University- also need to Upload Consent of affiliation from the University
Please click here for format of Consent of Affiliation
4. Self-Verification of correctness of submitted Information/Documents submitted by Applicant (to Upload the said certificate)
5. Fees: The required non-refundable fee for application is as below: a. Rs. 2,36,000/- (including GST)for the Government Colleges (under Central Government and State Governments) b. Rs.4, 72,000/- (including GST) for private sector medical colleges/institutions
Mode of Payment
(i) PayU: You can make an online payment by selecting the option “PayU” from the dropdown menu. It will redirect you to the payment gateway window wherein you can make the payment using your credit card / debit card or via Net Banking. You can also make the payment using UPI.
(ii) NEFT/RTGS: In case of NEFT/RTGS transactions, please add the below bank details as beneficiary at the time of registration for net banking:
1. NAME OF DEMANDING AUTHORITY : SECRETARY, NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION
2. NAME OF OFFICE AND ADDRESS : NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION, POCKET-14, SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 077
3. BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 90682160000025
4. BANK ACCOUNT TYPE : SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.
5. BANK NAME : CANARA BANK
6. BANK BRANCH NAME & ADDRESS : SECTOR-12A, DWARKA BRANCH NEW DELHI-110078.
7. MICR NUMBER : 11025152
8. IFSC CODE : CNRB0019109
9. EMAIL OF CANARA BANK : cb19109[at]canarabank[dot]com
10. EMAIL OF ACCOUNTS SECTION : firstname.lastname@example.org
9. To Submit, Click on the SUBMIT APPLICATION icon. In case all fields have not been filled or required document not uploaded, the system will not allow submission of the application.
10. Please Note:- Your application will be considered as submitted only if you have received an application number against your online application and acknowledgement email with pdf of your application form as an attachment.
NOTE: Any wrong document with incorrect information will be viewed seriously and an appropriate action will be taken, thereafter. Application will be rejected automatically.