The process for approval, renewal of permission and recognition of medical colleges is transparent, based on declared parameters. All concerned at the National Medical Commission (NMC) are duty bound to process all such cases in a transparent, fair and consistent manner. No individual/organization can therefore influence the process in any manner.
Further, it is therefore reiterated that if any individual approaches the college authority for soliciting any favours on behalf any officer of the NMC including any member of the Board of governors, should be reported to the Chief Vigilance Officer(CVO) of the NMC. Any interaction by the college authorities with any such person would be at their own individual level.
DISCLAIMER ON WEBSITE
Your access to and use of this web site (Site) is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions here in given:
- National Medical Commission (“NMC”) authorizes you to copy any documents contained on this Site, which are not the property of third parties, provided that such use shall be for non-commercial purposes only by you or within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copies of documents obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and you agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site. Anyother use of materials contained on this Site including without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation and republication without the written permission of NMC is expressly prohibited. Unauthorized use of documents, images, software and other proprietary material on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, right to publicity, export and communications laws and regulations of any country.
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
- Contents of this web site are subject to change from time to time. All efforts are made to keep the site up to date, but at no given time can we guarantee the information to be up to date. For any further clarifications, amendments, etc, kindly contact the NMC office.
- Links contained in this Site to other websites, if any, are intended only for informational purposes. Neither NMC nor this Site is sponsored or affiliated with any particular linked entity unless expressly stated; the existence of any particular link is intended only to imply potential interest to visitors of our Site. These linked sites are not controlled by NMC. NMC may not have reviewed any or all of the linked sites and NMC makes no representations and assumes no responsibility whatsoever regarding any other website which you may access through this Site. NMC will remove any link from this Site upon request from the linked entity. Please direct such requests to the Secretary of NMC at Pocket – 14 , Sector – 8, Dwarka Phase – 1 , New Delhi – 110077, India.
- NMC makes no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom NMC has no control. NMC accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
- This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. this site is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. in no event shall NMC or its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors will be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the site or any such contents. the content is owned by NMC , its affiliates or third party licensors.
- NMC reserves the right to add to or change the content of this Site. Changes could be made by NMC after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
- NMC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this Site shall be governed by Indian Laws without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are trademarks of NMC and/ or others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks or whether any other name or logo is a trademark of NMC or not, should be directed to the Secretary in NMC at Pocket-14, Sector-8, Dwarka Phase 1, New Delhi -110077, India. Other brands, product names, trademarks and logos appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.