Information sheet for Online Application for Establishing a New Medical College for the AY
All applicants are requested to click on the link below to read carefully the "Public Notice" for all the relevant information before submitting their applications.
Mode of Payment
(i)PayU: You can make an online payment by selecting the option “PayU„ from the dropdown menu. It will redirect you to the payment gateway window wherein you can make the payment using your credit card / debit card or via Net Banking. You can also make the payment using UPI.
(ii)NEFT/RTGS: In case of NEFT/RTGS transactions, please add the below bank details as beneficiary at the time of registration for net banking:
1. NAME OF DEMANDING AUTHORITY : SECRETARY, NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION
2. NAME OF OFFICE AND ADDRESS : NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION, POCKET-14, SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 077
3. BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 90682160000025
4. BANK ACCOUNT TYPE : SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.
5. BANK NAME : CANARA BANK
6. BANK BRANCH NAME & ADDRESS : SECTOR-12A, DWARKA BRANCH NEW DELHI-110078.
7. MICR NUMBER : 11025152
8. IFSC CODE : CNRB0019109
9. EMAIL OF CANARA BANK : cb19109[at]canarabank[dot]com
10. EMAIL OF ACCOUNTS SECTION : accounts[at]nmc[dot]org[dot]in
(1) UTR number shall be quoted in all communications.
(2) In remarks column the name of the college or applicant student/Doctor along with the purpose of payment may be mentioned.
(3) Please Note:- Your application will be considered as submitted only if you have received an application number against your online application and acknowledgement email with pdf of your application form as an attachment.
NOTE: A complete application with registration certificates and deed copy of the society, Trust or Company. Also should contain Essentiality Certificate (EC), Consent of Affiliation (COA), existing hospital with 330 beds and land. Existing hospitals functioning under the ownership with building plans and legal documents of the land and or MOU with the hospitals management for 33 years. Financial capabilities shall be indicated through the last 03 years financial reports (ITRs) and a declaration.
Prescribed fees with GST shall be paid online, if the fee is not paid in full, the application will not be processed and liable for rejection. The fee paid for one particular course can’t be carried forward/transferred to another course and can’t be refunded.
The Colleges applied for starting of new colleges in the previous years and having court cases pending shall inform the NMC. They shall produce final judgement copy along with the application.
NOTE: Any wrong document with incorrect information will be viewed seriously and an appropriate action will be taken, thereafter. Application will be rejected automatically.